Searching - Sources:
I am using EbscoHost to search for relevant information as well as the trusted sites of journals that I regularly read. I realize that there is some duplication here, however, picking up the actual journal and reading through it can sometimes provide me with more information than simply searching an online database. The journals that I read regularly include Learning & Leading with Technology (ISTE publication) and Educational Leadership (an ASCD publication). These two sources should provide a solid foundation from which to build upon.
I have discovered some publications including:
TechTrends: Linking Research and Practice to Improve Learning
-Association for Educational Communications & Technology publication
Computers and Education
Computers and Education
Web-based resources:
Educause - http://www.educause.edu
mlearnopedia - http://mlearnopedia.com/
mlearnopedia Content Community - http://cc.mlearnopedia.com/
SIGML Book Study 2010 - http://sigmlbookstudy2010.ning.com/
The Mobile Learner - http://themobilelearner.wordpress.com
SIGML Book Study 2010 - http://sigmlbookstudy2010.ning.com/
The Mobile Learner - http://themobilelearner.wordpress.com
Tony Vincent's Learning in Hand website - http://learninginhand.com/
Searching - Terms:
mobile learning (or m-learning)
mobile communication systems in education
mobile and learning and elementary
mobile communication systems in education
mobile and learning and elementary
iPod
iPod touch
iPad
cell phone
education
academic achievement
No comments:
Post a Comment