Thursday, January 15, 2009

Kidspiration

During the upcoming grade level meetings, I will be sharing some resources for using Kidspiration.  While polling teachers about their use of Kidspiration, I found that this application seems to be underused in our elementary schools because teachers either aren't aware of it's potential or aren't sure how to use it in their teaching.  There are some wonderful resources available to help teachers learn how to use this product. Again, I am using the G-E-T IT Blog to post the resource with a link to the Kidspiration site for more independent exploration.

Since I have limited time at the grade level meetings, it is important to provide an overview with an option for users to go out and independently explore the application of this software for their own classroom.  The new Kidspiration version 3 has a Math component that teachers should find valuable.

No comments:

Post a Comment